Rosemary Live Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This contest is open only to those who are subscribers of the Rosemary Altea youtube.com page ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE...) and who are 18 as of the date of entry.The contest is open to all countries and states, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Rosemary Altea and RA Communications, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rosemary Altea and RA Communications as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted via email starting on November 2nd, 2016 at 11:59am EST and ending Nov. 8th, 2016 at midnight EST for the first week. The schedule for weekly start and end times is as follows: Start contest Nov. 9, 2016 at 11:59am EST and end Nov. 15, 2016 at midnight EST. Start contest Nov. 16, 2016 at 11:59am EST and end Nov. 22, 2016 at midnight EST. Start contest Nov. 23, 2016 at 11:59am EST and end Nov. 29, 2016 at midnight EST. Start contest Nov. 30, 2016 at 11:59am EST and end Dec. 6, 2016 at midnight EST. Start contest Dec. 7, 2016 at 11:59am EST and end Dec. 13, 2016 at midnight EST. All correct entries received for all 6 weekly contests will be entered for the Grand Prize drawing on Dec. 15, 2016 between 11:00am EST and 12 noon EST. All online entries must be received by Dec. 13, 2016 at midnight EST to be entered in the Dec. 15th drawing.
4. How to Enter: The contest must be entered by submitting an email entry with the correct answer to the weekly question to email@example.com. The weekly question for each week will be advertised on Rosemary Altea's Facebook page, meetup.com page, twitter.com and youtube.com. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rosemary Altea and RA Communications. You may enter as many times as you like. Only correct answers will be considered an entry. You must provide the information requested. For each week's question, all the correct entry names will go in a container where one name will be drawn as winner of that week's contest. This will happen all 6 weeks. For the grand prize drawing on Dec. 15, 2016, all winning entries received during the previous 6 weeks will go in a container where one name will be drawn as Grand Prize winner. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rosemary Altea and RA Communications.
5. Prizes: The Winner of each of the 6 Weekly contests (the "Winner") will receive a prize of books and or audio cd's of Rosemary Altea (valued from $50.00 to $75.00 U.S. Dollars) Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The winner of the Grand Prize will receive a 50 minute consultation with Rosemary Altea valued at $500.00 USD .The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Rosemary Altea and RA Communications. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Rosemary Altea and RA Communications. discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Rosemary Altea and RA Communications to use Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Rosemary Altea and RA Communications. Winner will be notified by email (email used to submit entry) within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Rosemary Altea and RA Communications shall have no liability for Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Rosemary Altea and RA Communication's SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Rosemary Altea and RA Communications, anyone acting on behalf of Rosemary Altea and RA Communications, and Rosemary Altea and RA Communications's licensees, successors, and assignees, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Rosemary Altea and RA Communications. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Rosemary Altea and RA Communications's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Rosemary Altea and RA Communications may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rosemary Altea and RA Communications. Rosemary Altea and RA Communications reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Rosemary Altea and RA Communications has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Rosemary Altea and RA Communications reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Rosemary Altea and RA Communications and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Requests must be received no later than January 1st, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is Rosemary Altea and RA Communications.
15. The contest hosted by Rosemary Altea and RA Communications is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.